Kellie

Default conversion of MS Works Spreadsheet to Excel 2002 Spreadsheet

Is there a tool or program I can utilize to open and edit a MS Works
spreadsheet (.wks)? I have a spreadsheet that someone emailed to me that I
cannot open and I am unsure what version of works they are using. Help!
--
Thanks for the help.

Kellie
Myrna Larson

I think you need to contact that person and ask them to resave the file in
Excel format and send it again.