Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Recycle Bin path

Does anyone know the path for the recycle bin please? I want to create a
hyperlink to it from my main "TOOLS" book. Regards, Brett.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think its C:\RECYCLER

the thing is, is that you can see the contents.

You may be able to use vb to find the contents

--
Anthony Prescott
http://www.apofficesolutions.co.uk

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Anthony. That is the path, but no, you can't see the contents. I just
want to open it (as normal) so don't VB to do anything to it. OH well, a good
idea at the time, back to the desktop. Regards, Brett.