Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I retrieve something deleted from the Recycle Bin?

I accidentally deleted my Christmas addresses from the Recyle Bin. How do I
retrieve it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You're going to need something like this:
http://www.smartundelete.com/

I can't necessarily recommend that particular application as I've never used
it. But it does have some very crucial information regarding the use of the
hard drive, or more accurately the need to not use that drive any more than
absolutely necessary, until you get the files recovered.

Do a web search for
recover deleted files
and you will get many potential solutions. Invest in a USB drive if you
don't already have one and don't have a second drive to put any
downloaded/purchased programs on during this process.