Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Don I need help one more time

That macro for inserting rows worked like a charm.

So many folks have tried to help and you get it on the first try. Your a god
send.

NOW....how can I highlight everyother row, including the ones as I insert
them?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I thought it was Greg who did?

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"desperate in MS" wrote in message
That macro for inserting rows worked like a charm.

So many folks have tried to help and you get it on the first try. Your a
god
send.

NOW....how can I highlight everyother row, including the ones as I insert
them?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Feb 11, 5:18*pm, desperate in MS
wrote:
That macro for inserting rows worked like a charm.

So many folks have tried to help and you get it on the first try. Your a god
send.

NOW....how can I highlight everyother row, including the ones as I insert
them?

There's a slick conditional formatting formula that accomplishes
that.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Please either follow up in the original question or insert a
link/reference to it.

--
mdmackillop
mdmackillop's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=113