Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default 365 qoutes to be included in file

Hi

I created a file from excel that our people use daily. now i want to make a
page with in column a down 365 qoauts or bible verses. the code to get to
either print or display this i got figured out.

what i need though is the qouats..... ;-)

any one know where i can download/copy paste such file?

Thanx in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Take a look at the download on John Walkenbach's site
http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php...ible_in_excel/

--
Regards
Roger Govier