-   -   365 qoutes to be included in file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/421959-365-qoutes-included-file.html)

microsoft excel[_3_]

365 qoutes to be included in file

Hi

I created a file from excel that our people use daily. now i want to make a
page with in column a down 365 qoauts or bible verses. the code to get to
either print or display this i got figured out.

what i need though is the qouats..... ;-)

any one know where i can download/copy paste such file?

Thanx in advance

Roger Govier[_3_]

365 qoutes to be included in file

Hi

Take a look at the download on John Walkenbach's site
http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php...ible_in_excel/

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"microsoft excel" wrote in message
Hi

I created a file from excel that our people use daily. now i want to make
a page with in column a down 365 qoauts or bible verses. the code to get
to either print or display this i got figured out.

what i need though is the qouats..... ;-)

any one know where i can download/copy paste such file?

Thanx in advance

Dave Peterson

365 qoutes to be included in file

Google?

microsoft excel wrote:

Hi

I created a file from excel that our people use daily. now i want to make a
page with in column a down 365 qoauts or bible verses. the code to get to
either print or display this i got figured out.

what i need though is the qouats..... ;-)

any one know where i can download/copy paste such file?

Thanx in advance

--

Dave Peterson

Susan

365 qoutes to be included in file

there's lots of on-line bibles in many different versions if you
search (google) the internet.
:)
susan

On Jan 5, 5:22*am, "microsoft excel" wrote:
Hi

I created a file from excel that our people use daily. *now i want to make a
page with in column a down 365 qoauts or bible verses. *the code to get to
either print or display this i got figured out.

what i need though is the qouats..... *;-)

any one know where i can download/copy paste such file?

Thanx in advance

microsoft excel[_3_]

365 qoutes to be included in file

I need something like those that u get in the dairies... but dont want to
just go and type from one due to copyright laws

thanx