Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default insert picture in microsoft office excel 2007

inserting pictures in Excel 2007 different than in Excel 2003
i had tried it to insert picture
I have found that Excel 2007 inserts pictures in a different way than Excel
2003. I added javascript to insert pictures to worksheet from url in Excel 2007 but microsoft office excel do not support the insert property of class pictures. my javascript is as under.
Activesheet.Pictures.Insert (filename) it is work with excel 2003 but excel 2007 not responding it.
The picture will be inserted in the upper left hand corner of the cell that
is selected.
In Excel 2007 the picture is inserted at a location that is independent of
the selected cell.