Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do I set tabs in Microsoft Office Excel 2007?

When working with my spreadsheet, I'm unable to tab to the next cell. Ex: I
enter info into a cell in column B, then hit the Tab key and it goes over to
column Q. How can I fix my tabs so that it only tabs to the next column
cell?

Thanks.
Karen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I suspect you have the option set to do this. Go to Tools - Options, select
the Transition tab then check the Transition Navigation Keys box. If it is
checked, you will tab to the Q column by default. When unchecked, you tab
to the next adjacent column.

"coxyk" wrote in message
When working with my spreadsheet, I'm unable to tab to the next cell. Ex:
enter info into a cell in column B, then hit the Tab key and it goes over
column Q. How can I fix my tabs so that it only tabs to the next column
cell?

Thanks.
Karen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have seached and cannot find where Tools - Options are. Can you direct me
please? Microsoft Office Excel 2007 is a little more complexed than the
previous version I used. Thanks.

"coxyk" wrote in message
When working with my spreadsheet, I'm unable to tab to the next cell. Ex:
enter info into a cell in column B, then hit the Tab key and it goes over
column Q. How can I fix my tabs so that it only tabs to the next column
cell?

Thanks.
Karen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

And Ron de Bruin's site shows where the commands are located for 2007

http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP