Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Slow Microsoft Office Excel 2007

I was trying to get a post sent out, but I can't get it to work on
Google Groups. Errrr

Sam, have you found any problems that could be resolved? I rolled
out Office 2007 Professional to the users in
my company with Vista Business and I felt like I was kicked in the
teeth. They complained that the Dual Core HP AMD Athlon 2200MHz 2GB
RAM 80GB SATA II hard drive. users are finding that they can NOT do
anything. It makes me look horirbly bad. I have STOPPED rolling out
Vista Business / Office 2007. Thank goodness I could NOT figure out
how to get Office 2007 rolled out to the user community as they'd have
my head!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello Mathew,

Try using Dell PC with the latest Intel Core 2 Dual Processor with High RAM
of
2 GB, perhaps it could help.

From my personal office experience over the past 7 years, Dell PCs have
proven performance record at work place. The Intel motherboards circuitary
are much reliable than any other brand.

Kind Regards

Low

--