Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Object Formatting

All:

I have a spreadsheet with an object that I would like to get to change from
green to yellow to red based on certain conditions. I have the spreadsheet
set up but cannot seem the get the object to format to change - conditional
formatting changes the entire cell. Can anyone please help?

Thanks
Nikki
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can you perhaps tell us what this "object" is? And why did you mention
Conditional Formatting changing the entire cell? What does this have to do
with your "object"? The more information you give us related to your
question, the better the chances are that you will get a response that
actually addresses your question.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)