Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ListObject object formatting

I have a ListObject object that I populate with XML data. When the data
comes in, it's not formatted the way I would like it. I've created a routine
that uses the row above the ListObject Header as the source of formatting for
the rows in the ListObject, however, this is not very efficient.

Does anyone know what the formatting source is for a ListObject, i.e., does
it take the formatting from the cells below the Insert row or somewhere else
on the worksheet? Does it use the ListObject Header row? It seems like the
formatting behavior is different if the ListObject is empty to start with
versus having some initial data.