Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default tool bars

Hi, Ive created a command bar and added a button using ,Set Cbct1 =
cbar.Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton)'. All works fine. Id like to
add a textbox and cant find any info to do this. I can add a drop down
box ok, and list box. Any ideas how to add a textbox and even a label.
Regards Robert
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

The Label is easy just add a button and don't assign code, just set its
caption property.

I'll look into the Text box and get back to you.

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"RobcPettit" wrote:

Hi, Ive created a command bar and added a button using ,Set Cbct1 =
cbar.Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton)'. All works fine. Id like to
add a textbox and cant find any info to do this. I can add a drop down
box ok, and list box. Any ideas how to add a textbox and even a label.
Regards Robert

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Here is a list of the mso control types I found:

msoControlActiveX
msoControlAutoCompleteCombo
msoControlButton
msoControlButtonDropdown
msoControlButtonPopup
msoControlComboBox
msoControlCustom
msoControlDropdown
msoControlEdit
msoControlExpandingGrid
msoControlGauge
msoControlGenericDropdown
msoControlGraphicCombo
msoControlGraphicDropdown
msoControlGraphicPopup
msoControlGrid
msoControlLabel
msoControlLabelEx
msoControlOCXDropdown
msoControlPane
msoControlPopup
msoControlSpinner
msoControlSplitButtonMRUPopup
msoControlSplitButtonPopup
msoControlSplitDropdown
msoControlSplitExpandingGrid
msoControlWorkPane

I would suggest msoControlEdit but I haven't tested.

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"RobcPettit" wrote:

Hi, Ive created a command bar and added a button using ,Set Cbct1 =
cbar.Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton)'. All works fine. Id like to
add a textbox and cant find any info to do this. I can add a drop down
box ok, and list box. Any ideas how to add a textbox and even a label.
Regards Robert

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your reply. The edit control worked perfect. The
commandButton suggest is great. Obvious when its suggested.
Regards Robert