Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Security

I have a excel worksheet that has many macros and the worksheet is quite
large. I'm not sure what happened, but all of a sudden the worksheet opens
and will not run any macros. It has the security level is high. I check the
security level and it's on medium. the worksheet used to ask the "enable" or
"disable" macro question when opening the worksheet, but all of a sudden it
doesn't. And like I said, the security level is medium, not High. When I
open my worksheet I can't run the macros!! Help!!! What can I do to force
the enable/disable macro dialog box to come up on opening the worksheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You may have an Workbook OPen Event that is failing. Try opening the
workbook and have the Workbook OPen function Disabled. When yhou ared
opening the workbook hold the SHIFT KEY down which will disable the WorkBook
Open Event.