Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default link filtered sheets

morning all.
I'm doing some data verification and have set up two worksheets with filters
on both of them.
I've also set up a subtotal worksheet function to verify that my data
matches.
So that I can avoid going back and forth to keep adjusting my filter for
each sheet, is there a way that I can "link" the two filters to be as a
single filter for both sheets?
I.e., I'd like to just set the filter on one sheet to adjust the filter on
the other worksheet as well.

Thank you.
Best.
SteveB.
I'm using XL2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default identical Filter for two worksheets- simultaneously.

Hi again.
As I spoke with a colleague to see if he'd tried this before, I realized
that I may have not stated my request correctly/succinctly enough.
I've filtered two worksheets. The primary sheet is a more
comprehensive/detailed listing. The second worksheet is a "summary" of all
the data on the first sheet.

I want the first worksheet to be the controller. So if I set the filter to a
specific critieria on sheet A, it automatically sets it to the identical
criteria on sheet B.

How would I perform that?
Again, thank you for your helps.
Oh, I did try Ron DeBruin's Easy Filter, it doesn't work for XL2007. It
called up a little message box saying it only works for XL 2000 thru 2003.