Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SteveDB1 SteveDB1 is offline

Default identical Filter for two worksheets- simultaneously.

Hi again.
As I spoke with a colleague to see if he'd tried this before, I realized
that I may have not stated my request correctly/succinctly enough.
I've filtered two worksheets. The primary sheet is a more
comprehensive/detailed listing. The second worksheet is a "summary" of all
the data on the first sheet.

I want the first worksheet to be the controller. So if I set the filter to a
specific critieria on sheet A, it automatically sets it to the identical
criteria on sheet B.

How would I perform that?
Again, thank you for your helps.
Oh, I did try Ron DeBruin's Easy Filter, it doesn't work for XL2007. It
called up a little message box saying it only works for XL 2000 thru 2003.