Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default at excel start need macro to remove autofilter & apply sort mult t

I am working on a shared database, stored on a central network folder, that
has multiple users entering in data. The workbook has 7 main Tab sheets,
each with about 16-20 columns for data entry. Two columns are important: 1)
Reference number for the entry. 2) Recipe title, which is a main search
category. I have applied an Auto Filter to allow users to filter what
entries they look at.

I recorded a macro that will remove the Auto Filter when run so that all
entries show and are sorted by ascending entry number.

Problem: How do I get these Macros to run Automatically when the file is
opened in excel? And how do I get a hyperlink to launch when the file is
opened as well?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi, see the two links below, they should get you started:

Open event to start automatically:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Events.aspx

Launch hyperlink:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...llow+hyperlink