Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Programmatically copying array formulas

It appears when I programmatically copy an array formula using something like
this:

r.formular1c1 = r.offset(-1,0).formular1c1 'where r is a range.

The array formulas need to be committed with CTRL SHIFT ENTER. Is this
happening to anyone else? What do I need to do to get these to copy
correctly?

FWIW, I'm still using 2003.
Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is there some way to determine if I need to use FormulaArray
programmatically. For now, I'm just doing it on certain columns.
Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

It appears when I programmatically copy an array formula using something like
this:

r.formular1c1 = r.offset(-1,0).formular1c1 'where r is a range.

The array formulas need to be committed with CTRL SHIFT ENTER. Is this
happening to anyone else? What do I need to do to get these to copy
correctly?

FWIW, I'm still using 2003.
Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt