Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Programmatically copying array formulas

Hi,

If r.HasArray Then
'copy array style
else
'copy non array style
end if

Mike

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

Is there some way to determine if I need to use FormulaArray
programmatically. For now, I'm just doing it on certain columns.
Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

"Mike H" wrote:

Try,

r.FormulaArray = r.Offset(-1, 0).FormulaArray

Mike

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

It appears when I programmatically copy an array formula using something like
this:

r.formular1c1 = r.offset(-1,0).formular1c1 'where r is a range.

The array formulas need to be committed with CTRL SHIFT ENTER. Is this
happening to anyone else? What do I need to do to get these to copy
correctly?

FWIW, I'm still using 2003.
Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt