Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Show in View--toolbars

Dear All,

If I have written the vba and want to host to the view menu -- toolbars,
How can I do?
In next time opening excel, would it appear again in the excel workbook
menu?

Appreciate for your help,

Raymond

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You want to provide access to your macros via a toolbar or the worksheet
menubar???

If yes...

For additions to the worksheet menu bar, I really like the way John Walkenbach
does it in his menumaker workbook:

Here's how I do it when I want a toolbar:
http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar02.html
(from Debra Dalgleish's site)

And if you use xl2007:

If you want to learn about modifying the ribbon, you can start at Ron de Bruin's
site:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm
http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm -- For macros for all workbooks (saved as an
addin)
or
http://www.rondebruin.nl/2007addin.htm

In xl2007, those toolbars and menu modifications will show up under the addins.

--

Dave Peterson