Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Missing my macro book

Hi,
I have macros saved to my personal workbook. Suddenly today depending on
the excel file I open, sometimes my macros are there and sometimes they are
not. If they are there my shortcuts work and they are all there. If my
personal book is not there they will not work and there is no option avaiable
to open my personal workbook as there usually is. Incidentally, if I open a
file and my macro runs I can then open any files and they will run. However,
they used to always be avaiable. I need them always available again.

Thanks in advance,
Clint