Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Keeping a Macro in a new book

I have a workbook that contains a macro to save a copy of 2 tabs out on a
network drive, and then it loops, populates new data and saves those two tabs
again. The macro loops about 1200 times.

My issue is that on the second tab I want to have a macro that copies and
pastes data onto the second tab AFTER it has been saved off on to our network
away from the original spreadsheet it came from. I tried writing the macro
on the sheet (not in a module) but it wouldn't work (Runtime error 1004) -
but the exact same code worked if it was in a module. I do not believe the
module will migrate over when the 2 tabs are saved out - how can I make this
work?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi,
see this site....