Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pff pff is offline

Default Highlight cell

I have a grid 30 x 30. I have two fields that can be numbered 1-30
(associated with the grid. Looking for a way to highlight a cell based on
entries in the fields. In other words, if the entries are 10 & 10, I want
the corresponding grid position to highlight. The fields are straight entry,
no special format
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jun 4, 3:29*pm, pff wrote:
I have a grid 30 x 30. *I have two fields that can be numbered 1-30
(associated with the grid. *Looking for a way to highlight a cell based on
entries in the fields. *In other words, if the entries are 10 & 10, I want
the corresponding grid position to highlight. *The fields are straight entry,
no special format

Sounds like you are looking for conditional formatting.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jun 4, 3:29*pm, pff wrote:
I have a grid 30 x 30. *I have two fields that can be numbered 1-30
(associated with the grid. *Looking for a way to highlight a cell based on
entries in the fields. *In other words, if the entries are 10 & 10, I want
the corresponding grid position to highlight. *The fields are straight entry,
no special format

For some reason im not sure if this posted.... It sounds like you want
conditional formatting.