-   -   Highlight cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412072-highlight-cell.html)

pff

Highlight cell

I have a grid 30 x 30. I have two fields that can be numbered 1-30
(associated with the grid. Looking for a way to highlight a cell based on
entries in the fields. In other words, if the entries are 10 & 10, I want
the corresponding grid position to highlight. The fields are straight entry,
no special format

[email protected]

Highlight cell

On Jun 4, 3:29*pm, pff wrote:
I have a grid 30 x 30. *I have two fields that can be numbered 1-30
(associated with the grid. *Looking for a way to highlight a cell based on
entries in the fields. *In other words, if the entries are 10 & 10, I want
the corresponding grid position to highlight. *The fields are straight entry,
no special format

Sounds like you are looking for conditional formatting.

[email protected]

Highlight cell

On Jun 4, 3:29*pm, pff wrote:
I have a grid 30 x 30. *I have two fields that can be numbered 1-30
(associated with the grid. *Looking for a way to highlight a cell based on
entries in the fields. *In other words, if the entries are 10 & 10, I want
the corresponding grid position to highlight. *The fields are straight entry,
no special format

For some reason im not sure if this posted.... It sounds like you want
conditional formatting.

Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2061_]

Highlight cell

What do you mean when you say "fields"? Cells on the worksheet? TextBox on
the worksheet (if yes, where did you get it from)? TextBox on a UserForm?
Something else?

Rick