Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pagebreaks vs page numbering

Hi,
I've used a macro of Steel Monkey on Page Breaks based on cell data and it
gave me the result I wanted. But now I want the page number also to change
depending on the page breaks. At the moment I have a worksheet with many 126
pages and it gives as page number 1 of 126, 2 of 126, etc. But I want it to
start renumbering with every change in cell. I have checked postings but did
not find exactly what I needed, I also checked Ron de Bruins site.
Any help is appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
I've tried out the macro from Ron de Bruin of "Create separate sheet for
each horizontal PageBreak" and I could use it, the only thing is that I would
like to have my first row which is header row also copied to the other
worksheets. Also the format of the columns (column width) is not copied.
Lupe