Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to keep control over page pagebreaks?

Hi,

I have a long sheet and need to have control over the pagebreaks. I will
hide some areas sometimes and need to be sure sheets doesn't come empty etc.
I has failures sometimes over this.

I wonder also if there might be more probelms if there is other printers
connected and if yes - what to do about it.

Any code snippets to share, I would be grateful?

/Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't think you can do what you want, then. You would have to look at the
worksheet after you hide whatever ranges you want to hide, and then reset
the page breaks manually.

--

Vasant

"Marie J-son" wrote in message

I have a long sheet and need to have control over the pagebreaks. I

will
hide some areas sometimes and need to be sure sheets doesn't come empty

etc.
I has failures sometimes over this.

I wonder also if there might be more probelms if there is other

printers
connected and if yes - what to do about it.

Any code snippets to share, I would be grateful?

/Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Here is my brief idea of a solution - has'n anybody done something like this before??

Hi all,
It must be able to do. I thinking of a loop to set each pagebrake by code
and stop when the pagebrake location is identified to be in the end. I only
need to assure that the pagebrakes aren't to far away so automatic brakes
occure.

Doesn't anybodey have done this before?

/Regards