Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marie J-son[_5_] Marie J-son[_5_] is offline

Default Here is my brief idea of a solution - has'n anybody done something like this before??

Hi all,
It must be able to do. I thinking of a loop to set each pagebrake by code
and stop when the pagebrake location is identified to be in the end. I only
need to assure that the pagebrakes aren't to far away so automatic brakes
occure.

Doesn't anybodey have done this before?

/Regards

"Marie J-son" skrev i meddelandet

I have a long sheet and need to have control over the pagebreaks. I will
hide some areas sometimes and need to be sure sheets doesn't come empty
etc. I has failures sometimes over this.

I wonder also if there might be more probelms if there is other printers
connected and if yes - what to do about it.

Any code snippets to share, I would be grateful?

/Regards