Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marie J-son[_5_] Marie J-son[_5_] is offline

Default How to keep control over page pagebreaks?

Sorry, I should have mention that if I do that, the breaks are not where I
want them to be. It is not possible to do that.

/Regards

"Vasant Nanavati" <vasantn *AT* aol *DOT* com skrev i meddelandet
Have you tried setting the page breaks to automatic?

--

Vasant

"Marie J-son" wrote in message

I have a long sheet and need to have control over the pagebreaks. I will
hide some areas sometimes and need to be sure sheets doesn't come empty

etc.
I has failures sometimes over this.

I wonder also if there might be more probelms if there is other printers
connected and if yes - what to do about it.

Any code snippets to share, I would be grateful?

/Regards