Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default page control & sub-totals

I have a list of say 100 entries that contain the
following:

Account# Name Amount

I need to be able to print a subset of those entries with
16 entries per page with a sub-total on each page and a
grand total at the end.

Using autofilters I can select the subset of the data I
want to print. Since the entries can change I'd rather
not have to manually set up new fields to use the sub-
total function since it would be prone to user errors
whenever the information changes.

I've currently got the data segregated on multiple
worksheets with manual page breaks and manual sub-totals
via a normal =sum() formula. I'm trying to use one
master list in a single worksheet and let the program
handle the breaks and formulas.

Is there any good way to convince Excel to print the
report with a subtotal on each page and a grand total at
the end?

thanks,

Brian