Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sections of Excel 2003 pivot blanked out in Excel 2007

I have an Excel 2003 file with a pivot. When I move data from one area to
another within the pivot, areas are being blanked out if I attempt this in
Excel 2007. In Excel 2003 I have no such problems.

If I change the fill for the impacted areas to no fill I can once again
see the data. However the next time I move data between pivot regions, areas
are once again blanked out in Excel 2007.