Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot in excel 2003 is not working when open in excel 2007

Hello
I have a pivot table in 2003 that is lokking OK when opened in 2007.
But the pivot tabel are not working longer.

Is it a solution on this?

--
Jakob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

in which version does the pivot table not work?
if it is not usable in 2003, it sounds like the file has been saved as Excel
2007 version, refreshed and saved back, so the PT is now in the new version,
irreversibly.
if it is not usable in 2007, then something is broken...

"Jakob" wrote:

Hello
I have a pivot table in 2003 that is lokking OK when opened in 2007.
But the pivot tabel are not working longer.

Is it a solution on this?

--
Jakob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Saved in 2003, opend and not working in 2007

--
Med hilsen

Jakob Austgulen
"AdamV" skrev i melding