Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Calendar Help?

I have made a 12 month calendar in Excel to track emplyees work
schedule. How do I display holidays correctly? All holidays are
drawn on a Monday and run 7 consecutive days starting on a Monday.

I am able to enter the letter "V" into an empty cell (A3), Monday, and
using the formula listed below, I can display the letter "V" for the
next 6 consecutives correctly?

My problem is, I can't display the letter "V" correctly when a Monday
starts near the end of the month. How do I display the letter "V"
correctly in the next month...
....keeping in mind that holidays run in consecutive days.

The formula I am using is: "=IF(MONTH(B1)=1,$A3,"")" ... (B1)
references a empty cell and (A3) references a date cell.

Can anyone Help?
Thanks In Advance
Titus