Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Permanently enabling macros...

I have created a couple macros in Excel 2000. Opening the spreadsheet
displays the pop up that "C:\blah\blah.xls" contains macros.

Is there a way to permanently enable this macro without decreasing
security for potentially harmful ones?

Thank you for any assistance,
GeoK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do a search on digitally signing your project...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"George" wrote:

I have created a couple macros in Excel 2000. Opening the spreadsheet
displays the pop up that "C:\blah\blah.xls" contains macros.

Is there a way to permanently enable this macro without decreasing
security for potentially harmful ones?

Thank you for any assistance,
GeoK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the insight. A quick question about certificates. If for
some reason I would have to reinstall that OS, would I still have the
ability to access that file even if the certificate was backed-up remotely?

GeoK