Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Enabling Macros

I have an Excel Workbook with a macro, but cannot get it to run. I have
set macro security to 'low'. The command buttons (2) are in design
mode. If I go to the VB editor to change this, I get an error message
stating that macros are not enabled on this workbook and to seek help.

Any ideas?

TIA.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Saxman

Do you use Excel 2007 and is the workbook protected ?

See this page then
http://www.rondebruin.nl/password2007.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Saxman" wrote in message ...
I have an Excel Workbook with a macro, but cannot get it to run. I have
set macro security to 'low'. The command buttons (2) are in design
mode. If I go to the VB editor to change this, I get an error message
stating that macros are not enabled on this workbook and to seek help.

Any ideas?

TIA.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ron de Bruin wrote:

Do you use Excel 2007 and is the workbook protected ?

See this page then
http://www.rondebruin.nl/password2007.htm

It's not protected, but I haven't ran it for sometime.

I'm looking at your advice now.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ron de Bruin wrote:
Hi Saxman

Do you use Excel 2007 and is the workbook protected ?

See this page then
http://www.rondebruin.nl/password2007.htm

That works fine. Thanks a million. You boys are so clever!

I just reverted this PC back to its factory setting and I'm in the
process of installing all my data, so something might have been lost.