Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default addition to a remote cell

How can I write a formula to increase a different cell by 1 if an IF
ststement is true?
--
Tucson Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bob
A formula can only return a value, and it can do so only in the cell in
which the formula resides. If you cannot place a formula into the cell you
want to add 1 to, you will need to do it via VBA. HTH Otto