-   -   addition to a remote cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/405079-addition-remote-cell.html)

TBob

addition to a remote cell

How can I write a formula to increase a different cell by 1 if an IF
ststement is true?
--
Tucson Bob

Otto Moehrbach

addition to a remote cell

Bob
A formula can only return a value, and it can do so only in the cell in
which the formula resides. If you cannot place a formula into the cell you
want to add 1 to, you will need to do it via VBA. HTH Otto
"TBob" wrote in message
How can I write a formula to increase a different cell by 1 if an IF
ststement is true?
--
Tucson Bob

TBob