Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Remove value from remote cell

Hi all,
I have a table, let say B2:F6
when I type the 2 in A7, 2 in A8
the value in C3 will be removed or changed to zero.
Do I need to use macro to do?
B2:F6 is the source. I am not available to change them to equations.
Thanks,

Kenneth

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Hi Kenneth........
We need a little more information, if you please. Basically, you can put an
IF formula in cell C3 that will render it's value 0 or blank if A1 and A2
values are 2. No macro required for that part. But, you must tell us what
to have C3 value be if A1 and A2 are any other value, or none......and
explain the relationship of your B2:F6 table to the question please.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Kenneth" wrote:

Hi all,
I have a table, let say B2:F6
when I type the 2 in A7, 2 in A8
the value in C3 will be removed or changed to zero.
Do I need to use macro to do?
B2:F6 is the source. I am not available to change them to equations.
Thanks,

Kenneth

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is a Distance table. eg. 10 x 10.
I want to solve the shortest path.
So when i get from "point1" to "point2" is 3meters.
I need to remove the "point2" to "point1" that value,
otherwise, i would be in a loop.
I hope this can make you easier to help me.

Kenneth

"Kenneth" wrote:

Hi all,
I have a table, let say B2:F6
when I type the 2 in A7, 2 in A8
the value in C3 will be removed or changed to zero.
Do I need to use macro to do?
B2:F6 is the source. I am not available to change them to equations.
Thanks,

Kenneth

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Maybe this will help...it will give you the smallest number in the range

=SMALL(B2:F6,1)

This will give you the next smallest number without having to delete the
smallest

=SMALL(B2:F6,2)

etc etc

HTH
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Kenneth" wrote:

Hi all,
I have a table, let say B2:F6
when I type the 2 in A7, 2 in A8
the value in C3 will be removed or changed to zero.
Do I need to use macro to do?
B2:F6 is the source. I am not available to change them to equations.
Thanks,

Kenneth

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

My methodolgy is ...