Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open "Insert Hyperlink" popup window with VBA?

Hi there

Is there a VB code that opens the "Insert Hyperlink" pop-up window? (i.e.
does the same thing as "Ctrl + K" or "Insert|Hyperlink...")

I want to be able to click on a botton (created from Forms toobar) to open
the "Insert Hyperlink" pop-up window, so I can then choose an address from
the pop-up window to go into a merged cell H32:AK32. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance
Sam

(I'm not sure if my previous post was successful..sorry if this is a
dupilcate)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"carlo" wrote:
You can use following on the button:

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogInsertHyperlink).Show

hth
Carlo

On Jan 17, 11:02 am, Sam Kuo wrote:
Hi there

Is there a VB code that opens the "Insert Hyperlink" pop-up window? (i..e.
does the same thing as "Ctrl + K" or "Insert|Hyperlink...")

I want to be able to click on a botton (created from Forms toobar) to open
the "Insert Hyperlink" pop-up window, so I can then choose an address from
the pop-up window to go into a merged cell H32:AK32. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance
Sam

(I'm not sure if my previous post was successful..sorry if this is a
dupilcate)- Hide quoted text -

You're welcome and thanks for the Feedback

Carlo