Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JcR

Default get rid of the "insert option pop up window paintbrush"

Whenever I use the insert tool, an annoying little paintbrush popup
comes up for insert option...it usally covers something I want to see

How do I get rid of it so it doesn't pop up ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Tools|Options|Edit tab|Uncheck Show Insert Options buttons.

You may want to uncheck "Show paste options buttons", too.

And maybe uncheck some of the warnings:
tools|options|error checking tab

--

Dave Peterson