Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need to change hardcoded background color

I have a spread sheet that has a background color that want to change but I
have tried all the traditional methods and none have worked is this some sort
of coding or script that won't allow me to remove the color.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think the cells use Conditional Formatting

See this page for more info
http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Bridgette Culpepper" <Bridgette wrote in message
I have a spread sheet that has a background color that want to change but I
have tried all the traditional methods and none have worked is this some sort
of coding or script that won't allow me to remove the color.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bridgette
When you have a cell that you think has Conditional Formatting, select
that cell, click on Format - Conditional Formatting and click on the
"Delete" button in the Conditional Formatting dialog box. HTH Otto
"Bridgette Culpepper" wrote