Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach Otto Moehrbach is offline

Default I need to change hardcoded background color

Bridgette
When you have a cell that you think has Conditional Formatting, select
that cell, click on Format - Conditional Formatting and click on the
"Delete" button in the Conditional Formatting dialog box. HTH Otto
"Bridgette Culpepper" wrote
in message ...
Thanks for the information I will take a look at this. Will this website
tell
you how to remove it from workbooks

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

I think the cells use Conditional Formatting

See this page for more info
http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Bridgette Culpepper" <Bridgette
wrote in message
I have a spread sheet that has a background color that want to change
but I
have tried all the traditional methods and none have worked is this
some sort
of coding or script that won't allow me to remove the color.