Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Having problems saving pdf's from excel to a sharepoint site.

I've got a vba macro that was working for a while. It saves an excel 2007
sheet to a sharepoint list. The problem is that I can't save or view to this
list anymore and so the vba macro errors out at this point.

I'm not sure what to check in order to get this working.

I can view the document list from the user account that excel is running
under from both internet explorer and windows explorer. I can read the .pdf's
that are currently in the list from internet explorer and I can access the
pdf's from the site directly by pasting the url string into file explorer
directly.

I can't save the pdf from excel to the site manually, or by code.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply! I'm getting an error that says it can't find the file
and that the directory is either renamed or has been moved or there are
network problems.

I don't have the connection available on this computer so I can't recall the
message verbatim. I can manually update the sharepoint list. And I can
download documents from a different sharepoint list on the same server.

What I noticed after making the first post is that the server which is
located on the same computer as the excel macro and the sharepoint page is
not accessable through network neighborhood. The server is windows 2003
server os.