Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default Having problems saving pdf's from excel to a sharepoint site.

What's the error message you get?
Maybe a permissions issue.

Tim

"Ben H." wrote in message
I've got a vba macro that was working for a while. It saves an excel 2007
sheet to a sharepoint list. The problem is that I can't save or view to
this
list anymore and so the vba macro errors out at this point.

I'm not sure what to check in order to get this working.

I can view the document list from the user account that excel is running
under from both internet explorer and windows explorer. I can read the
.pdf's
that are currently in the list from internet explorer and I can access the
pdf's from the site directly by pasting the url string into file explorer
directly.

I can't save the pdf from excel to the site manually, or by code.

Thanks in advance for the help!