Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy/Paste into a spreadsheet that is posted to a Sharepoint site

Each we we publish updated information on about 5 sheets within a document
that is maintained on a Sharepoint site. Several of the tabs are not owned by
me so that group maintains there information directly on the document via the
site and I maintain my changes via a saved copy on a directory drive. Each
week once they are done with their parts I check out the SP version and
copy/paste my sheets on the appropriate tabs. I did this yesterday - same as
usual. Today I had some updates and when I try and copy and paste it is not
working correct. I'm getting errors about the size and format are different
and if I say ok to that then I lose all of my formulas and when I try it with
a cancle and then do a Paste Special it appears to think that the data is not
coming from an Excel document and gives me bitmap and other choices. I tried
the "Excel" choice and it did some sort of embedded photo. Does anyone have
any idea why this is happening or what I can do differently to make it work.
Thanks for your help.
It is really just information, some countifs, and