rickr

Default copy and paste excel spreadsheet into autocad

My autocad drawing is linked to a excel spreadsheet. For fast updating. But
the window displayed in autocad changes if I have more than on excel sheet.
As I switch from auotcad to excel is there a way to permently save the excel
window display and make another window display and alway keep the window the
same
as you switch from one software to the other