Calculate Date range

Default Copy and paste from one spreadsheet to another

Hi all,

Need your help again.

I am frequently copy data from one spreadsheet to another.

For example, I copy from A1: H31 ,in this range the columns and rows height
or width are different. When I paste the range onto another spreadsheet the
height and width for the columns / rows are out from my original view.

My I know is there a way to fix the height and width when copy and paste to
another spreadsheet.

thanks in advanced.

Ellie

PCakes

When you copy paste into your new spreadsheet right mouse click, select paste
special, and make sure All is selected.

Or if you are copying data from one sheet into another simply updating the
same cells, you can right mouse click, slect paste special, Paste Link and
this will automatically update when you enter into the original spreadsheet.

Pcakes