Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with drop down list selection

I am trying to populate a drop down list with data from sheet2,a1-a50 (which
is not very hard), but when the user selects a name from the list I want it
to return a value that corresponds to the selection.

Basiclly when you select the first name from the list(sheet2,a1), I want it
to return the value from sheet2,b1. Also I want the listbox/combobox to be
bound to a column of cells

When when you select 'A' I want it to return 'B' instead.

Can anyone please help me write code that can do this, I've tried the Data
Validation tool with no luck and I tried creating a combo box with failure
also.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Could you share your solution with us please.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP