Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Can I set up a multiple selection drop down list?

I am wondering if it possible to have a drop down list that allows more than
one selection.

Thanks for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

you mean making a selection in one list alters the contents of other lists?
dependent lists?
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"Colder" wrote:

I am wondering if it possible to have a drop down list that allows more than
one selection.

Thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You can do that with programming. There's an example he

Under Data Validation, look for 'DV0017 - Select Multiple Items from
Dropdown List'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures