-   -   Can I set up a multiple selection drop down list? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/106838-can-i-set-up-multiple-selection-drop-down-list.html)

Colder

Can I set up a multiple selection drop down list?

I am wondering if it possible to have a drop down list that allows more than
one selection.

Thanks for any help.

paul

Can I set up a multiple selection drop down list?

you mean making a selection in one list alters the contents of other lists?
dependent lists?
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"Colder" wrote:

I am wondering if it possible to have a drop down list that allows more than
one selection.

Thanks for any help.

Colder

Can I set up a multiple selection drop down list?

No I am trying to figure out how to get a "Select all that apply" type of
list in excel.
Thanks

"Colder" wrote:

I am wondering if it possible to have a drop down list that allows more than
one selection.

Thanks for any help.

Bob Umlas

Can I set up a multiple selection drop down list?

not in a drop down -- you need a list.

"Colder" wrote:

I am wondering if it possible to have a drop down list that allows

more than
one selection.

Thanks for any help.

Debra Dalgleish

Can I set up a multiple selection drop down list?

You can do that with programming. There's an example he

Under Data Validation, look for 'DV0017 - Select Multiple Items from
Dropdown List'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures