Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Help with drop down list selection

Could you share your solution with us please.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 20:44:01 -0700, Mekinnik
wrote:

I found what I was looking for..

"Mekinnik" wrote:

I am trying to populate a drop down list with data from sheet2,a1-a50 (which
is not very hard), but when the user selects a name from the list I want it
to return a value that corresponds to the selection.

Basiclly when you select the first name from the list(sheet2,a1), I want it
to return the value from sheet2,b1. Also I want the listbox/combobox to be
bound to a column of cells

When when you select 'A' I want it to return 'B' instead.

Can anyone please help me write code that can do this, I've tried the Data
Validation tool with no luck and I tried creating a combo box with failure
also.