Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Strange Right-Click PasteSpecial Behavior

I am using xl2002. I have a workbook that has change events. In general
they clear data on another sheet. If I put a cell (or cells) into the
clipboard from another open workbook, and then change the window to my
workbook and use the right click PasteSpecial menu to paste, the menu
remains visible and to get rid of it one has to flip back to the other
workbook and then back again. Any other way of pasting and it is fine.

Don <www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).